The person will be responsible for increasing traffic to achieve high lead and lead to customer conversion rates. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation, analysis and improvement of Neat’s digital assets, social pages and for the optimization of the digital assets, including Neat’s website. The ideal candidate will work closely with cross functional teams to generate and optimize lead to customer acquisition. This person will be part of the global marketing team and will help build and execute Neat’s marketing strategy to support company growth objectives.
- Manage, measure and optimize key points in the marketing conversion funnel including web, creative, social media, email campaigns, CTAs, lead gen forms and landing pages
- A/B testing and continuous measurement of performance of all Neat digital and web asset
- Create high performing digital content to support Neat campaigns, programs and USPs
- Collaborate with colleagues on content creation in order to optimize each conversion path including web site content to improve SEO rankings.
- Optimize Neat.no visitor to lead conversion rate and increase marketing conversion funnel efficiencies.
- You are highly motivated, passionate, accountable and organized
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a problem solver with proven digital and web optimization results
- You are analytical and can derive meaning from data/statistics through optimization and testing
- You have previous experience with Word Press
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven, high-growth environment
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 3+ years of professional experience in marketing role
- Past experience with digital/web analytics, A/B testing and marketing conversion practices