Technical Support Engineer(New Graduate) - US :
Do you have a passion for problem solving?
Are you interested in technology and innovation?
If yes, come and join us at NEAT and be part of the trailblazing Norwegian startup!
Created by a team that for decades have shaped game-changing innovations for some of the most recognised brands in video communications, the Neat team is creating an unparalleled meeting room experience for our customers.
We are actively looking to hire recent graduates as Technical Support Engineers whose primary responsibility will be to support our customers for Neat Hardware and Software products. This is a 3rd line technical support role, where you will be supporting customers directly through support tickets and real-time chat from our website. The role involves working closely with R&D in investigating issues, managing urgent escalations, with hands-on QA testing.
The ideal candidate will be a keen problem-solver, with a discerned ability to investigate complex and a genuine interest in technology. As a graduate, you will work in a fast paced environment on exciting new projects and take on responsibilities very early on and build a deep technical knowledge.
This is a work-from-home (remote) position and the candidate will need to be physically located in the US.
Primary responsibilities of Graduate Technical Support engineer:
- 3rd line technical support for Neat products, engaging directly with customers via support tickets.
- Provide support for Neat’s live chat team on live troubleshooting.
- Manage urgent and high priority customer engagements and driving solutions.
- Work closely with R&D in troubleshooting and reproducing issues and analysing logs.
- Create and maintain product knowledge-base and tools to help both customers and other Neat teams.
- Strong technical aptitude to understand/analyse/reproduce challenging problems for high priority customer engagements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the right temperament for a customer facing role
- Ability to grasp new technologies, willingness to learn and have a genuine interest in troubleshooting challenging problems
- Excellent team working skills, but also able to self-motivate and take initiatives.
- Good academic background in engineering, science, mathematics or similar principles.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking is desirable.
- Programming knowledge (e.g. Python, C/C++) is useful.
- Recent graduate with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top ranked university with GPA 3.5 or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Sciences.