Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and actively run the day-to-day order fulfillment operations for EMEA and other regions as assigned. Day-to-day operations are customer service, processing of customer orders, logistics and delivery tracking, order support, and interaction with supply chain partners.
- Receives, prioritizes, and processes customer orders; schedules and releases orders for shipment according to sales policy and customer requirements.
- Investigates and resolves complex customer complaints.
- Adheres to company sales order processing guidelines and maintains accurate computer system input, invoice and report output, and system operation procedures.
- Assists in developing and monitoring operating goals and objectives.
- Facilitates interaction between customer service, warehouse, accountants, credit managers, sales, and marketing.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- College degree
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Prior order management / order fulfillment / supply chain experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Knowledge of procedures and documentation for the processing and placement of retail customer orders.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Director of Order Fulfillment