Want to help drive one of the most meaningful social and business evolutions in recent history? Be prepared to work hard, have fun, and be a force for progress for the world around us. Everything is changing, come help us shape it.
Neat designs simple and elegant video devices that bring rich and meaningful experiences to people’s work, interactions and lives across any meeting space. At Neat, our culture begins with a mission to deliver happiness through simple, secure collaboration. We believe work should be fun, fair, and intrinsically rewarding.
As a Business Development Representative you will be the face of Neat interacting with existing and future happy Neat customers. Our Business Development Team exemplifies the best in-bound customer experience from quickly resolving customer inquiries to expertly demonstrating Neat’s solutions. At the forefront of our closed loop process is our ability to successfully and quickly resolve various customer calls to include qualification of customer and prospect needs.
Our team thrives when we empower our customers to collaborate and drive their own missions in ways they never thought possible.
- Are someone who embodies the values of delivering an incredible customer experience.
- Drive strong and meaningful relationships with our customers and across departments.
- Are a quick study and can pick up technical concepts quickly.
- Are disciplined and can manage through complex priorities to your goals.
- Extremely adaptable and can take on several directives to completion.
- Stand tall on that soap box and clearly articulate business problems that we can help our customers solve.
- Are a person who loves results and are driven to satisfy customers.
- Are someone who thrives in welcoming the possibilities in any situation.
- Are a person who is constantly learning.
Preferred Experience but not Prerequisites
- 1+ years of Business Development Experience (preferably).
- Experience using modern selling software tools for outreach, account intelligence, social selling, chat, CRM, etc.
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to engage in executive relationship building.
- Minimum BA/BS education.