Want to help drive one of the most meaningful social and business evolutions in recent history? Be prepared to work hard, have fun, and be a force for progress for the world around us. Everything is changing, come help us shape it.
Neat was founded together with Zoom to build hardware that empowers the best Zoom Meetings experience imaginable. At Neat, our culture begins with a mission to deliver happiness through simple, secure collaboration. We believe work should be fun, fair, and intrinsically rewarding.
As a Channel administrator you will be the driving force of operational excellence dedicated to the Neat Channel Program, closing the loop within the Neat Channel Team, Partners, Distributors, Sales, and Operations. Our Channel Team exemplifies the Neat Partner experience from quickly resolving channel partner inquiries, improving programs and processes, to expertly enabling the Neat Partner Community to best serve Neat customers. At the forefront of our closed loop process is our ability to successfully and quickly implement frictionless processes, programs, and toolsets that expand our reach through seamless operations within our partner community and internal teams.
Our team thrives when we enable our channel partners to empower their customers to collaborate and drive their own missions in ways they never thought possible.
- Are someone who embodies the values of delivering an incredible customer experience.
- Drive strong and meaningful relationships with our partners and across departments.
- Are a quick study and can pick up technical concepts quickly.
- Are disciplined and can manage through complex priorities to your goals.
- Extremely adaptable and can take on several directives to completion.
- Stand tall on that soap box and clearly articulate business problems that we can help our partners solve.
- Are a person who loves results and are driven to satisfy customers.
- Are someone who thrives in welcoming the possibilities in any situation.
- Are a person who is constantly learning.
Preferred Experience but not Prerequisites
- 1+ years of Business Development, Sales operations or Channel experience (preferably).
- Experience using modern selling software tools for outreach, account intelligence, social selling, chat, CRM, PRM etc.
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to engage in executive relationship building.
- Generating reports from our CRM. Point of Sale uploads, Tracking orders, Invoicing, and reconciliations
- Minimum BA/BS education.
- Assist in all aspects of transactions, including strategy formation, developing business cases, deal execution, and support.
- Find opportunities for scale and efficiency in the Partner Program.
- Manage new partner onboarding process.
- Develop reports to highlight channel performance.
- Work closely with sales teams on partner objectives.
- Interact extensively across all functional teams within Neat and externally with partners & distributors.
- Partner & distributor order management.
- Management of PRM, CRM, and any additional partner-related sales tools.