Want to help drive one of the most meaningful social and business evolutions in recent history? Be prepared to work hard, have fun, and be a force for progress for the world around us. Everything is changing, come help us shape it.
Neat was founded together with Zoom to build hardware that empowers the best meetings experience imaginable. At Neat, our culture begins with a mission to deliver happiness through simple, secure collaboration.
As the Sales Training & Enablement Program Manager, you will be the center of driving the standard of what makes salespeople successful. You will build programs that enable our global sales team to optimize customer experience. From on-boarding to ongoing development your programs will shape how we better measure customer engagement and assess sales competencies related to campaigns, technical, and sales competencies, process, systems, and career trajectory at Neat.
Our team thrives when we empower our customers to collaborate and drive their own missions in ways they never thought possible. This begins with enabling capable, effective and conscientious salespeople.
- Help us shape our onboarding program, evolving to meet the needs of new employees.
- Own ongoing training/enablement for Sales (Territory Managers, Business Development Representatives, Channel Sales) globally.
- Assess and identify training focus areas across sales, technical, and operational, and leadership skills.
- Develop ongoing sales training content and curriculum
- Build a strong and effective feedback loop with key department stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Channel, Operations, Product).
- Understand the Neat.no partner/channel sales motion as part of training curriculum
- Build training curriculum for internal sales systems/tools.
- Develop and implement a sales career trajectory program.
- Work with technical product specialist leads on upcoming product, technical, and competitive trainings
- Maintain and update internal knowledge base as a go-to resource for all things training and enablement
- Build sales skills assessments to identify areas of opportunity and risk for ongoing benchmarking
- Teach or lead interactive sessions that help achieve our sales teams goals`
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a sales enablement/training role.
- Project management experience
- 2+ years of B2B quota carrying sales role.
- Strong and effective organizational approach
- Independent thinker with a skill for involving stakeholders in feedback
- History of building results driven training programs
- Ability to build trust and engagement of trainees
- Passionate about seeing the growth in others
- Can carry tactical plan to meet strategic sales end-goals
- Can build strong cross-function/department partnerships
- Experience using modern selling software tools for outreach, account intelligence, social selling, chat, CRM, etc.
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to engage in executive relationship building.
- Understanding of the full sales cycle of multiple segments (SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise, Public Sector)
- Channel/Partnership experience