Want to help drive one of the most meaningful social and business evolutions in recent history? Be prepared to work hard, have fun, and be a force for progress for the world around us. Everything is changing, come help us shape it.
Neat was founded together with Zoom to build hardware that empowers the best Zoom Meetings experience imaginable. At Neat, our culture begins with a mission to deliver happiness through simple, secure collaboration. We believe work should be fun, fair, and intrinsically rewarding.
As a Distribution Channel Account Manager you will be responsible for supporting and growing our distribution channel. The role requires a strong channel understanding to help drive mindshare at the distribution level as well at indirect reseller levels. You will represent Neat to our distribution partners and help build out a strategic plan that aligns with the Neat Closed Loop Process.
Our team thrives when we empower our customers to collaborate and drive their own missions in ways they never thought possible.
- Developing the distribution partners around the Neat Go-to-Market Strategy.
- Closely aligning the distribution partners to our Neat Closed Loop Process.
- Manage work flows from the distribution partners to Neat.
- Work through all claims processes with other Neat teams.
- Help create marketing plans/activities to generate brand awareness and additional pipeline.
- Ability to travel for trade shows, planning sessions, etc.
- Manage inventory purchases and pricing.
- Track sales reporting and forecast.
- Resolve customer conflict within the channel.
- Ability to coordinate trainings for distributor partners and channel partners (both onsite and virtual).
- Build out strategic plans to increase awareness of Neat across all segments.
- Rollout promotions/incentives to the distribution sellers and channel community.
- 3+ years working in the collaboration, unified communication industry.
- 3+ working experience with channel partners and/or distribution partners.
- Proven record supporting channel and distribution partners.
- Strong executive presence and public speaking experience is recommended.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in executive relationship building.
- Strong and consistent track record of overachieving sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment
- Minimum BA/BS education.
Flexible locations available. Major US markets strongly preferred.