Would you like to be part of a rocket video conferencing company and help build an elite cross-functional team?
Neat designs and develops pioneering video hardware devices for Zoom and Microsoft Teams. Delivering technology that creates a unique, rich and equitable meeting and educational experience across all kinds of spaces, we empower people to feel and be at their best.
We are a dynamic team of creative mavericks specializing in audio, video, machine learning, industrial design, electronics, mechanics, platform development, android app development and web development. For decades, many of us shaped game-changing innovations for some of the world’s most recognized video communications brands.
Our company ethos enables creativity and ingenuity to flourish. It’s a culture with purpose where everyone’s encouraged to think independently yet pull together as one. As a growing startup everyone is part of shaping our future and making a large impact.
Placing users at the center of everything we do, Neat brings people the future of video today.
Your focus will be on identify, attract, evaluate and hire the best talent in our industry. You are passionate about create and drive a process that will provide an amazing candidate experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate applications, perform initial interviews and provide feedback and guidance on next steps to hiring managers
- Follow the candidates through the process and be their main point of contact.
- Involved and engaged in employer branding
Qualities we are looking for:
- "Can do attitude!" and eager to dive into new territories
- Driven to build high quality, engaging experiences in a highly competitive environment
- Experience in talent acquisition within engineering in Norway and globally is a plus
- Passionate. We love what we do, you should too
- With this position you will need to work onsite in the Fornebu office 2-3 days in the week.
Apply today. Or if you know someone you think may be suitable, get in touch.
We are always looking for passionate people!