Do you want to help drive one of the most meaningful business and social evolutions in recent history? We’re looking for passionate people who work hard and are focused yet like to have fun. The free spirits. The determined. The independent thinkers who thrive in a top-notch team of diverse talents.
You’ll be contributing to a positive force for progress as the world moves to a new way of working. Everything’s changing, and we’d love you to join us in further shaping the future.
Neat was founded in Oslo, Norway, by a team of creative mavericks that, for decades, have designed game-changing innovations for some of the world’s most recognized video communications brands. Delivering pioneering hardware devices that empower unique Zoom and Microsoft Teams meeting experiences, Neat enables everyone to look, feel and be at their best.
As a Partner Marketing Manager you will further expand our strong partner relationships through joint marketing engagement programs and campaigns. Working closely with Neat’s Channel Sales team, you will develop the marketing strategy for our partners across the Americas region. This role requires you to create joint partner go-to-market strategies and campaigns that support the business objectives, generate brand awareness and drive revenue. Your ability to build trust with our partners and align Neat’s closed-loop sales and marketing process will be critical in this role.
You will work collaboratively and cross functionally with Neat’s internal teams including marketing, sales, channel, products, operations and finance to drive awareness of our partner marketing activities and develop content and processes that support our partner ecosystem.
As part of the Global Marketing Team, you will help build and execute Neat’s marketing strategy through our partners to support Neat's growth and objectives.
- Create joint marketing strategy and go-to-market with Neat partners to increase mindshare across partners’ sales team, generate brand awareness and drive revenue.
- Develop joint messaging, campaigns, sales readiness tools, marketing materials and processes.
- Plan and execute onsite and virtual events and joint customer engagements.
- Manage Market Development Fund (MDF) Program including budget allocation, review, approval process, implementation and execution with partners aligned to business plans. Continuously analyze to maximize ROI of the program.
- Work in partnership with Neat’s Channel Sales and Integrated Marketing Teams to develop a quarterly plan to meet regional pipeline development.
- Ensure all announcements, campaigns and programs are executed with excellence and aligned to Neat brand guidelines across the region.
- You are a highly energetic, dynamic out of the box thinker with strong accountability for generating measurable results.
- You can hit the ground running and work collaboratively to build and expand successful long-term relationships that produce partner sourced leads and revenue.
- You are able to communicate well at all levels of an organization via presentation, written and spoken communications.
- You have broad marketing skills including lead generation, partner events and strong project management skills.
- You are concise AND creative, developing content elements to strongly engage with customers, partners, communities and influencers.
- You have previous experience with Marketo or like marketing automation systems.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven, high-growth environment.
- In non-pandemic times, you are willing to travel.
- 3+ years of channel marketing experience in a hi-tech or SaaS company.
- Proficiency in Marketo or like marketing automation system.
- Proficiency in CRM/PRM and partner-centric toolset.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in video collaboration industry is a plus.
- Strong marketing planning experience.