Want to help drive one of the most meaningful social and business evolutions in recent history? Be prepared to work hard, have fun, and be a force for progress for the world around us. Everything is changing, come help us shape it.
Neat was founded together with Zoom to build hardware that empowers the best Zoom Meetings to experience imaginable. At Neat, our culture begins with a mission to deliver happiness through simple, secure collaboration. We believe work should be fun, fair, and intrinsically rewarding.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for managing relationships across the top 500 companies in Australia yet be flexible in engaging in other sectors where required. Being the first Neat sales exec based in Melbourne, your contribution will help nurture existing customers as well as drive growth by seeking new opportunities.
Our team thrives when we empower our customers to collaborate and drive their own missions in ways they never thought possible.
- Engaging with existing customers and relationships.
- Focus on Enterprise accounts and prospects, yet flexible to work with Government and Commerical where required.
- Creating a plan for success and leveraging various functions to drive your initiatives.
- Driving awareness of Neat and our value proposition in your territory.
- Responding to leads and customer enquiries.
- Demonstrating various Neat products via online or onsite demonstrations.
- 10+ years experience in technology sales with existing customer relationships.
- Competent in collaboration and video technologies.
- Ideally, experience with Zoom & Microsoft including existing relationships in their organisations and their partner ecosystems
- Strong executive presence and public speaking experience. Demonstrated ability to engage in executive relationship building.
- Channel/Partnership Sales experience.
- Strong and consistent track record of overachieving sales goals.
- Minimum BA/BS education or equivalent experience.
Successful candidates will be provided with all the necessary tools and expenses to carry out their specific duties successfully. This includes a laptop (mac/win), Neat Devices, Zoom account, email, CRM and other apps. General business expenses will be reimbursed, such as mobile phone plan, Taxis & travel.
Flexible work options are available; however, this role will require you to focus on customers based in Melbourne and other South-West states.