Do you want to help drive one of the most meaningful business and social evolutions in recent history? We’re looking for passionate people who work hard and are focused yet like to have fun. The free spirits. The determined. The independent thinkers who thrive in a top-notch team of diverse talents.
You’ll be contributing to a positive force for progress as the world moves to a new way of working. Everything’s changing, and we’d love you to join us in further shaping the future.
Neat was founded in Oslo, Norway, by a team of creative mavericks that, for decades, have designed game-changing innovations for some of the world’s most recognized video communications brands. Delivering pioneering hardware devices that empower unique Zoom and Microsoft Teams meeting experiences, Neat enables everyone to look, feel and be at their best.
As an Email Marketing Manager you will create, manage and measure email programs to drive high engagement with Neat’s target prospects and customers. Working cross functionally with Neat’s sales, channel and marketing teammates, you will define and execute an audience-focused email marketing strategy with targeted touchpoints that are personalized, relevant and drive engagement and adoption through the marketing funnel.
You will work collaboratively and cross functionally with Neat’s internal teams including marketing, sales, channel, web dev, products and operations to enhance the reach and impact of our engagement and adoption initiatives across all segments and vertical industries.
As part of the Global Marketing Team, you will help build and execute Neat’s marketing strategy to support company growth and objectives. This role will be based in the US or UK.
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns, create and curate campaign assets, establish best practices, manage and report key results to build and nurture customer relationships.
- Work cross functionally with sales team leads to establish best practices and implement email prospecting campaigns to align with marketing initiatives and sales objectives.
- Own the execution, strategy and optimization of the email marketing function: calendar, reporting, re-engagement and acquisition initiatives.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing of frequency, format, layout, and copy to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement to meet KPIs.
- Establish rigorous A/B and multivariate testing strategies to test subject lines, content, segmentation, timing and cadence to continuously improve results.
- Integrate dynamic content into emails and landing pages to boost triggered emails, lead nurturing, and conversion metrics across the buyer journey at all levels of the customer funnel.
- Identify key audiences, build loyalty, drive sales, and increase customer lifetime value by means of data-driven segmentation with the ability to communicate these effectively to stakeholders.
- Leverage data to prioritize initiatives, monitor performance and streamline email communications to measure and report on effectiveness. Adjust accordingly.
- You are a highly energetic, dynamic out of the box thinker with strong accountability for generating measurable results.
- You can hit the ground running and work collaboratively to expand our email marketing campaign activities so that we drive stronger engagement and overall customer lifetime value.
- You are well-versed in GDPR, CCPA, CAN-CPAM compliance and more, understanding nuances and best practices globally.
- You have a deep understanding of email and mobile marketing best practices in an omnichannel company.
- You are concise and creative, developing content elements that strongly engage customers, partners, communities and influencers.
- You have a stellar understanding of email marketing automation and Marketo.
- You have a good understanding of content management and systems.
- You have an exceptional command of the English language, writing copy that captivates, delights and converts.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven and high-growth environment.
- 5+ years experience running robust email marketing campaigns in a hi-tech or SaaS company.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong hands-on experience with Marketo and Adobe toolset is a must.
- Extensive experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans.
- Solid understanding of GDPR, CCPA and CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Must be extremely analytical and data-driven.
- Proficiency in marketing testing, data analysis and reporting.
- Proficiency in HTML is a plus.
- Industry experience in the video collaboration space is a plus.