Want to help drive one of the most meaningful social and business evolutions in recent history? Be prepared to work hard, have fun, and be a force for progress for the world around us. Everything is changing, come help us shape it.
Neat was founded together with Zoom to build hardware that empowers the best Zoom Meetings experience imaginable. At Neat, our culture begins with a mission to deliver happiness through simple, secure collaboration. We believe work should be fun, fair, and intrinsically rewarding.
As a Public Sector Territory Manager you will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth through a proven process based on closed-loop sales and marketing serving Education and Government customers and prospects. The center of our closed loop process is our ability to solve problems for today’s customers.
Our team thrives when we empower our customers to collaborate and drive their own missions in ways they never thought possible.
- Strong understanding the education (K12/Higher Ed) and government space and funding models.
- Are someone who embodies the values of delivering an incredible customer experience.
- Drive strong and meaningful relationships with our customers/partners and team members across departments.
- Are disciplined and can manage through complex priorities to your sales goals.
- Extremely adaptable and can take on several directives to completion.
- Stand tall on that soap box and clearly articulate business problems that we can help our customers solve.
- Are a person who loves to see yourself at the top of the leaderboard but also feels strongly about collaborating toward team success.
- Are person who is constantly learning.
- Are someone who thrives in welcoming the possibilities in any situation.
- 2+ years in a B2B quota carrying sales role selling to K12, Higher Education, and/or Government.
- Proven hunter and ability to build territories from the ground up.
- Background in technology sales.
- Experience using modern selling software tools for outreach, account intelligence, social selling, chat, CRM, etc.
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to engage in executive relationship building.
- Channel/Partnership experience
- Strong and consistent track record of overachieving sales goals.
- Minimum BA/BS education.
Flexible locations available with priorities in California, Texas, Florida, and New York.