Want to help drive one of the most meaningful social and business evolutions in recent history? Be prepared to work hard, have fun, and be a force for progress for the world around us. Everything is changing, come help us shape it at www.neat.no
Neat was founded together with Zoom to build hardware that empowers the best Zoom Meetings experience imaginable. At Neat, our culture begins with a mission to deliver happiness through simple, secure collaboration. We believe work should be fun, fair, and intrinsically rewarding.
As a Major Territory Manager, you will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth through a proven process based on closed-loop sales and marketing. The center of our closed loop process is our ability to solve problems for today’s largest Enterprises.
Our team thrives when we empower our customers to collaborate and drive their own missions in ways, they never thought possible.
You enjoy building a creative and engaging story to positions your offering. Whether it’s a handful of customers or a room full of Partners, you are at ease presenting.
You are equally comfortable quickly closing volume deals as you are driving longer, strategic engagements to bring in the whales.
You enjoy being CEO of a territory and thrive in autonomy. You sent goals to prioritize your focus, then drive measurable results.
You are a student of the game. You’re already a pro, but your hustle and competitiveness push you to continually grow in your craft and stay atop the leaderboard.
Being a cog in the wheel of a large company bores you. If given the choice, you prefer the freedom and passion more commonly found in a startup.
- Demonstrated success in a Technology oriented, B2B, quota carrying, territory sales role.
- Experience using modern selling software tools for prospecting, account intelligence, social selling, chat, CRM, etc.
- Strong executive presence and public speaking experience. Demonstrated ability to engage in executive relationship building.
- Channel/Partnership experience.
- Strong and consistent track record of over achieving sales goals.