Would you like to help establish the No.1 video conferencing equipment out there while being part of an elite cross-functional team?
Neat designs and develops pioneering video hardware devices for Zoom and Microsoft Teams. Delivering technology that creates a unique, rich and equitable meeting and educational experience across all kinds of spaces, we empower people to feel and be at their best.
We are a dynamic team of creative mavericks specializing in audio, video, machine learning, industrial design, electronics, mechanics, platform development, android app development and web development. For decades, many of us shaped game-changing innovations for some of the world’s most recognized video communications brands.
Our company ethos enables creativity and ingenuity to flourish. It’s a culture with purpose where everyone’s encouraged to think independently yet pull together as one. As a growing startup everyone is part of shaping our future and making a large impact.
Placing users at the center of everything we do, Neat brings people the future of video today.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with our manufacturing partners to prevent and resolve quality issues
- Monitor and follow up factory performance
- Use available data to identify and prioritize product quality improvement areas
- Work together with suppliers and R&D to improve and solve product quality issues
Qualities and competence we are looking for:
- Based in China or Taiwan
- Experience in working with product manufacturing quality
- Good technical knowledge
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Extensive knowledge about statistical and analytics tools
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Engineering background, preferably from electronics or mechanical design
- Eager to learn
- Passionate. We love what we do, you should too
Apply today. Or if you know someone you think may be suitable, get in touch.
We are always looking for passionate people!