Founded in 2019, now 260+ Neaters-strong and with over $70million in funding, Neat is an exciting and fast-growing leader in video conferencing hardware. We are a preferred partner of both Zoom and Microsoft Teams, with ambitious expansion plans. Neat was established by some of the most respected and experienced leaders in the industry to deliver simple, thoughtful communications solutions for people working together in a hybrid world.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, most of Neat’s employees work remotely or in hubs around the world. We don’t restrict where we find our talent or who we hire. We use our technology to showcase that with Neat, you really can work seamlessly from anywhere.
We’re looking for passionate people who work hard and are focused yet like to have fun. The independent thinkers who thrive in a top-notch team of diverse talents. You’ll be contributing to a positive force for progress as the world moves to a new way of working. The workplace is changing, and you can be a part of shaping that future.
To continue driving our impressive growth, Neat is now seeking a Commercial Account Manager for the Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky territories. The opportunity reports to the Sales Director, Commercial, East , and will have responsibility for:
- Driving continued growth for Neat, by identifying new customers in the commercial space in the Mid-Market Business segment
- Levering your network in the region to uncover new business, attending events and acting as an ambassador for Neat.
- Evaluating territory and vertical opportunities, taking full ownership of the strategic approach for your area.
- Keeping updated of market trends, understanding competitor landscape and opportunities.
- Feeding market insight back to the product and development teams, providing a vital 360 degree view of the region’s opportunity.
- Acting as a trusted colleague within your team, providing mentorship and coaching.
- Defining, designing and iterating our sales processes, ensuring Neat is ready for the next stage of our hyper-growth
- Energized in fast-paced environments
- At your best when given the freedom to define your own path
- Inspired by making a difference to the way the world works
- Excited about creating work environments that are inclusive for everyone
- Interested in operating in an honest and feedback-driven culture
- Humble and ready to make mistakes, learn from them together and grow as a Neat team
- Hungry to win, while remaining conscious of doing right by your colleagues and customers
- Extensive experience in driving effective sales practice in Mid-Market accounts
- Regional experience of commercial customers in mid-sized businesses
- Knowledge of the video conferencing a plus but not a requirement
- Scaling a fast-growth technology business a must
- Designing strategic go-to-market plans
- Developing new business, a track record in growing new business areas
With a significant global presence, Neat has multiple physical locations and remote Neaters based internationally too. We don’t restrict where we find our talent and who we hire. We use our technology to showcase that with Neat, you really can work seamlessly from anywhere.