Want to help drive one of the most meaningful social and business evolutions in recent history? Be prepared to work hard, have fun, and be a force for progress for the world around us. Everything is changing, come help us shape it.
Neat was founded together with Zoom to build hardware that empowers the best Zoom Meetings experience imaginable. At Neat, our culture begins with a mission to deliver happiness through simple, secure collaboration. We believe work should be fun, fair, and intrinsically rewarding.
As a Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving engagement and pipeline with our most strategic national reseller partners. This role requires a strategy-first mentality with strong channel program acumen and proven capability of driving mindshare and revenue with national partners. Your ability to build trust and integrate our closed-loop sales & marketing process within our strategic partner communities will be integral to the success and expansion of the Neat Channel Program.
- Wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned Strategic National and key regional resellers
- Lead ongoing joint business planning and implementation, as well as quarterly business reviews with clear strategies and metrics
- Conduct on-site & remote partner training required to increase partner skills, competency, and commitment
- Drive partner and end user product and service demonstrations
- Analyze, develop and track best practices for investment programs, enablement sessions, incentive programs, and promotional campaigns
- Ability to work cross-functionally with channels, operations, sales, support, and product specialists to build business alignment
- Develop and drive adoption and engagement of go-to-market programs for Neat and strategic partners
- Establish relationships with executives & key partner contacts
- Drive awareness and adoption of partner program resources, programs, & tools
- Execute quarterly marketing plans & MDF opportunities
- Balance strong business acumen with emotional intelligence, lifting your own performance and that of your peers
- In non-pandemic times, you are willing to extensively travel, spending >50% of your time with our partners
- 2+ years of experience in channel management with regional and national partners
- Proficiency in CRM/PRM and partner-centric toolsets
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment
- Strong executive presence and public speaking experience. Demonstrated ability to engage in executive relationship building
- Strong and consistent track record of overachieving sales goals
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant experience