Supply Chain Manager - Fornebu
Founded in 2019, now 250 Neaters-strong, Neat is the fastest growing player in the Audio-Visual Hardware space. We are a preferred partner of both Zoom and Microsoft Teams, with plans to expand even further. Neat was established by a group of the industry’s most respected professionals, having already enjoyed huge successes from their previous endeavors. Now, we’re doing it again with products so exciting and elegant that customers and competitors alike are talking about Neat.
We are actively looking for a Supply Chain Manager whose primary responsibility will be to work in collaboration with R&D, manufacturing and logistics. This is an in-house role located in Oslo and requires you to be on location, where you will be working with the engineering and project teams. The role involves analyzing data, forecasting and ensuring the smooth running of Neat's supply chain .
The ideal candidate will be a keen problem-solver, with a discerned ability to investigate complex issues and a genuine interest in technology. You will work in a fast-paced environment on exciting new projects and take on responsibilities very early on and build a deep technical knowledge.
Primary responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager:
- Manufacturing Planning & Forecasting
- Phase in/phase out products
- Manage and follow up Manufacturing Partners
- Represent supply chain in NPI projects
- Support Global Operations
- Component supply and demand analysis
- Strong technical aptitude to understand/analyze/reproduce challenging problems.
- Ability to grasp new technologies, willingness to learn and have a genuine interest in troubleshooting challenging problems.
- Excellent team working skills, but also able to self-motivate and take initiatives.
- Academic background in engineering, science, mathematics, computer science or similar principles with strong results in technical disciplines
- Previous forecasting and project analysis experience
- Team Leadership experience a plus
- Considerable experience (ideally 5+ years) in a similar role
- Knowledge of the video conferencing industry is a plus
- Travel required, flexible working offered in return
- Graduate with a Bachelor's or Master’s degree with relevant work experience.
We offer a working environment that is eager to learn new things, driven to build high quality engaging experiences in a highly competitive environment. Cross functional teams and support from caring engineer’s that all love what they do, you should too!