Do you want to help Neat and Zoom on our mission to make the best Zoom Rooms experience imaginable?
Neat is a dynamic team that designs and develops purpose-built video hardware devices for Zoom. Taking video communications to a whole other level, while delivering pioneering user-centered products, features and services, is core to our DNA and the obsession that drives us.
We believe in fostering a company culture where creativity and ingenuity flourish –where each of us thinks independently but pulls together as one. We see anything as being achievable. We are helping repeatedly reinvent video!
*This position is onsite at our Fornebu office.
- Experience with ARM SoCs including related interfaces
- Linux driver development
- Some experience with various DSPs and/or GPUs found in SoCs
Qualities we are looking for:
- Eager to learn new things
- Driven to build high quality, engaging experiences in a highly competitive environment
- Passionate. We love what we do, you should too
Interested? Apply today.
Other qualities or competence?
We need more great people and are looking for both senior and junior developers. If this description does not fit your experience, but you would love to work with us? Please, send us an open application, we are constantly looking for passionate people.