Hardware Engineer - Electronics
Product Design & Engineering · Fornebu Flexible Remote
Neat was founded together with Zoom to make the best Zoom Rooms experience imaginable.
We are a passionate and growing team with remote employees all over the world. Our engineering team is mainly located in Fornebu, Norway, and we have developers working from remote locations either in Norway or abroad.
Our foundation is the in-depth experience and knowledge on how to develop purpose-built hardware and software to provide high quality, innovative meeting experiences. With what is happening globally this competence is key to our success.
Do you want to help us build high quality experiences enabling teams to collaborate even when they are geographically dispersed?
- Interest and knowledge of embedded software and SoC systems
- Interest in practical testing, troubleshooting and quality assurance of electronics
- Some experience with various audio, video and camera interfaces
- Experience with schematic and layout design and reviewing is beneficial
Qualities we are looking for:
- Eager to learn new things
- Driven to build high quality, engaging experiences in a highly competitive environment
- Passionate. We love what we do, you should too
Interested? Apply today. Or if you know someone that you think would like this opportunity let us know.
Other qualities or competence?
We need more great people and are looking for both senior and junior developers. If this description does not fit your experience, but you would love to work with us? Please, send us an open application, we are constantly looking for passionate people.